|0830||Emcee Remarks (Brief Overview of Seminar)|
|0835||Keynote Speaker: YBhg. Dato’ Ts. Dr. Haji Amiruddin Bin Abdul Wahab, Chief Executive Officer, CyberSecurity Malaysia
“Sustaining Youth’s Cyber Wellness in the Digital Era”
|0850||Forum Session 1: “A Positive Cyber Environment for a Healthy Well-being!”
Description: This session addresses wellness in the digital age. Amongst the highlights of discussion are the positive digital presence characteristics and psychosocial health as well as the physical hazards of unmanaged access to technology. The importance of mitigating effects at the individual level, is beyond awareness campaigns, but more significantly, through the craft of weaving digital citizenship elements in education activities.
Lt Col Mustaffa Bin Ahmad (Retired) C|CISCO, Senior Vice President of Outreach Capacity Building, CyberSecurity Malaysia
1. Malek Baseri – Manager at PADU (Performance and Delivery Unit), Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE)
2. Elvira Shamsuddin – Head of Department of Advocacy, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commissions (MCMC)
3. Philip Oh Ling – Principal of Communications and Sustainability, Digi CyberSAFE, Leader of Digi’s ‘Empower Societies and Digi CyberSAFE
4. Associate Professor Dr. Suzaily Wahab – Consultant Psychiatrist UKM Medical Centre, Team UKM-#CyberSAFE, CyberSecurity Malaysia
5. Datin Dr. Norrizan Razali – The Passionate Specialist of Digital Citizenship (DC), Founder of Tech Capacity Sdn.Bhd.
|1045||Forum Session 2: “SocMed’s Influence: Youth Empowerment in the Digital Era” and My Digital H2O Campaign Activities”
Description: The activities and discussion objectives are to address how the positive youth’s empowerment and influence of Social Media have impacted their everyday life. The importance of mitigating arising issues will be stressed through exercising Digital Citizenship (DC) skills during the various activity topics.
Moderator: Ariz Ramli (Caprice) – Founder of Jihad in Education/ Umrahloka / Bang Bang/ RAJIN app/ Mengaji.com, Educational Motivator
1. Shahhanim bt Yahya– Senior Research Executive, Institute for Youth Research Malaysia (IYRES)
2. Keith Woo - National Project Manager, U-Report, UNICEF Malaysia
3. Dr. Muhd Zulfadli Hafiz Ismail – Public Health Medical Officer, University Malaya
4. Cathryn Anila – CChild’s Right Advocate in the Digital Era, co-founder of 'Vanguards4Change'
5. Adrianna Eva Alfred Tais & Muhammad Farhan Shahmi Abdullah – Alumni CyberSAFE in Schools: National ICT Security Discourse (NICTSeD) CyberSAFE Challenge Trophy
|1400||Forum Session 3: “Fending off Dr.Evil with your Digital Citizen Shield”
Description: This session provides insights into the minds of the iPredators, Child Groomers, and Cyber-Bullying survivors. Panelists’ will share their personal experience and how they overcome the online threats with the seminar participants. Messages of best practices derived from Digital etiquette will also be highlighted during the session for the youth participants.
Moderator: Aisyah Shakirah Suhaidi – Internet Society Malaysia Chapter (ISOC) Ambassador to IGF (Internet Governance Forum) and Digital Citizenship Youth Activist
1. Mohd Fadzril Azhar Md Fatin – Cyber Accounts Manager (Malaysia), BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
2. Parven Kaur - Founder of Kids N Clicks; a web resource that helps parents and children thrive in a digital world, Scotland
3. Samantha Chow - R.A.G.E Journalist
4. Sharifah Nadira Syed Nurshadir -Youth Empowerment Activist, ‘Be the Change’
5. Sharifah Haneesya Sayed Sahlan (Haneesya Hanee) – Actress, Model, Celebrity, and Social Media Influencer, Cyber Bullying Survivor & Advocate
|1515||Closing Ceremony of Safer Internet Day 2019 – Malaysian Edition by YB Tuan Gobind Singh Deo, |
Minister Communications and Multimedia Malaysia
|1700||End of Seminar|